In observance of the New Year holiday, most government buildings will be closed Tuesday and some local businesses will be closed Monday too, while some will have limited hours.
The following businesses will be closed on Monday and Tuesday, Dec. 31 and Jan. 1, unless otherwise stated.
- Springfield Township Administration Building: Open Monday, Closed Tuesday
- Springfield Township Public Library: Closed Monday, Closed Tuesday
- Department of Motor Vehicles: Closed Tuesday
- Wine and Spirits Store: Closed at 8 p.m. Monday, Closed Tuesday
- Wells Fargo: Closed at 5 p.m. Monday, Closed Tuesday
- TD Bank: Closed at 6 p.m. Monday, Closed Tuesday
- Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union: Closed at 9 p.m. Monday, Open Tuesday
- Giant: Closed at 9 p.m. Monday, Open Tuesday
Did we miss a business that may be closed on New Years? Tell us in the comments section if you know of another place that is closed.