Contractors have been busy for months building the new Beneficial Bank branch on Baltimore Pike at Leamy Boulevard.
A bank spokesman says the new Springfield branch is set to open on February 23.
The brand new building has a two lane drive-through window and parking lots in the front and rear.
Beneficial is headquartered in Philadelphia and promotes itself as the oldest locally-based bank in the greater Philadelphia area.
According to a press release from Beneficial, the new bank branch will feature:
- Financial Learning Library™: Stocked with recommended books and e-readers that provide consumers with the financial know-how they need to confidently approach any stage in life.
- Educational Workshops: Every week, Beneficial Bank will hold free financial classes, open to all members of the communit
- Knowledge Bar™: Complimentary coffee bar invites customers to grab a cup and take a tour of FinanceWorks, Beneficial’s online personal finance resource.
- Little Learners’ Corner™: Full of activities and books to teach children about money and savings
- Conversation Stations: Experts are available at the campuses for one-on-one conversations about customers’ financial goals and questions.
- Community Space: Free Wi-Fi meeting space for community organizations to use the campus lounge and conference rooms to hold their meetings.
- “Beneficial Bank is not only a bank, it is an education company that puts a priority on providing customers with the tools and resources that they need to become smarter about their money and do the right thing financially,” said Gerard P. Cuddy, President and CEO of Beneficial Bank. “Our two new campuses in Devon and Springfield are a representation of Beneficial’s education philosophy and we plan for these innovative retail banks to become the blueprint for the next generation of Beneficial Banks.”