Proprietor Dave Trout has operated the Springfield Outback Steakhouse since 1993. The business prides itself on unique touches, such as curbside delivery service to awaiting vehicles. Outback staff also gets involved in the community, participating in events like the charity Hero Bowl. Of course, the restaurant also serves up some of the most tasty dishes this side of the Mason-Dixon Line, including a selection of chicken, steak, pasta, seafood, salad, appetizers and dessert. Gift cards and online ordering are also available.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 4pm - 10pm; Fri, 4pm - 11pm; Sat, 2:30pm - 11pm; Sun, 2pm - 9:30pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the ground.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.outback.com/menu
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Barbecue, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Seafood, Steak House
- Signature dishes: 6oz sirloin steak for $9.95
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 50
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene