Sabold Elementary School
Sabold Elementary is a public school that is part of the Springfield Area School District, serving more than 500 students age K- Grade 4. There are many in-school and after-school activities available for the students. Its grounds have plenty of playground and athletic field space, and are well landscaped and maintained. The entrances to the building are secure.
- Hours: Office: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking and ramp
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1955
- Number of students: 575
- Public/Private: Public
- Religious affiliation: None
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 25:1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 50
- How engaged is the school with the community?: "Very involved with the community, in good standing with parents."
- What makes this community special?: "The involvement of the adults in the children's growth."
- Montessori: No
- Grade levels: K-4
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Library, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: Athletics
- Student clubs: Math Club, Arts & Crafts