Stride Rite Shoes
The bright colors and cute decor make this an inviting place to shop for your child's shoes. The store even has a "just-my-size" alcove with a mirror for youngsters to test out the merchandise. The manager, Shaun, is proud to be a leader in healthy children's footwear and is dedicated to helping mom or dad find the right size and making the process as fun and painless as possible. In addition to personal in-store service, Stride Rite also offers a members club online so that shoppers can receive updates via email.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Children's shoes, rain gear, shoe care products, shoe laces, and socks
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: Unworn shoes can be returned within 30 days; worn shoes can be exchanged.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: The most important thing is that your child's footwear is good for their feet. You should never have to sacrifice comfort for style. Here, you don't have to!
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 0
- Shoe brands: Saucony, Air Walk, Tommy Hilfigger, Keds, Sperry Top-Sides, Jessica Simpson
- Shoe shine: No
- How can a customer extend the life of their shoes?: Buy kids shoes just a little too big...they grow quickly!